By purchasing a Big Stomp single day, weekend, VIP (Big Bundle), youth, camping or RV pass, and/or parking pass you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Each attendee will be required to exchange his/her pass/ticket for a festival wristband upon arriving at the event. Bands are not transferable once applied to patron’s wrist. Bands must be worn at all times while at the event site. Removal or loss of a wrist band will require purchase of band in order to remain in or reenter the event.
- Patrons of all ages are welcome. Passes/tickets will be required for all patrons regardless of age.
- All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at The Big Stomp; however, acts and performance times are subject to change without notice.
- Passes/tickets lost or stolen will not be replaced by The Big Stomp.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state, or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management or the property owner.
- Persons entering the venues are subject to search for contraband or unauthorized items. Items strictly prohibited include, but are not limited to: controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, pets, outside food or drink, and charcoal grills. Any persons found attempting to enter the venues with forbidden item(s) will be refused access, or, at venue’s discretion, allowed to give up the forbidden item(s). Confiscated items will be destroyed or given away at venue’s discretion.
- Any photographic images, video and/or audio recordings of the event or the venue are subject to the following restrictions: express permission must be received from any and all artists in such image or recording; any use must clearly include reference to The Big Stomp, and all such images or recordings may be copied and used by The Big Stomp without additional approval of the person owning such image or recording.
- Pass/Ticket/Wristband user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- By attending the event, Pass/Ticket/Wristband user understands that they are entering upon farm/undeveloped/pasture land and assumes the risk of all possible injuries and inconveniences which could be expected resulting from such property.
- The resale or attempted resale of passes/tickets/wristbands at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass/ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- The sale of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted. The solicitation of money in any manner by Purchaser is not permitted. Purchaser agrees he/she may be ejected from the event if found selling unauthorized merchandise or soliciting.
- Passes/tickets/wristbands may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of The Big Stomp.
- Pass/ticket/wristband user consents to Big Stomp and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.