2024 Food and Beverage Vendor General Information
We work hard to curate the perfect food truck lineup each year for The Big Stomp. We do not accept vendors on a first-come first-served basis. Rather we make selections based on what we believe will be the best fit for The Big Stomp, with an eye toward the interests and desires of our patrons. In doing so we also utilize criteria to ensure variety of food selections to create an optimum competitive environment for all vendors.
Selections will be made on or before May 31, 2024. Accepted food vendors will receive an email with detailed Vendor Agreement and payment instructions. Additional inquiries regarding food vending or the status of your application may be directed to JuliaP@TheBigStomp.com
Additional Food and Beverage Vendor Information
- Vendor Fee $350 + $100 refundable deposit
- Vendors are required to participate both Friday and Saturday
- Vendors are expected to be open and ready to serve when gates open each day and to remain open at all times that festival is in progress. Festival hours are as follows:
- Friday, July 26: 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 midnight
- Saturday, July 27: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
- You will be given up to three (3) Working Vendor Passes per day to work the event.
- Vendor personnel may camp with their booth/truck in the festival field, or in the camping field.
- The Festival will NOT provide power during the event (unless specifically approved by the utility committee and an additional fee is paid).
- Festival grounds will provide ambient lighting.
- Vendors must comply with all licensing and permitting requirements of the City of Louisville and the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Vendors must provide Liability Insurance for sale or distribution of any products at the event. Each vendor must provide a certificate of insurance which names TBS as an Additional Insured.
- Vendors will ensure the food truck has prices visible to the public in signage that is professional in appearance and size.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting all Kentucky sales tax.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling any alcoholic beverages at the event.
- Additional terms apply as set forth in the formal Food and Beverage Agreement.