2024 Craft Vendor General Information
Each year we work through hundreds of inquiries from craft vendors to find the craft items we feel will best add to our festival goers experience. We do not accept vendors on a first-come first-served basis. Rather we make selections based on what we believe will be the best fit for The Big Stomp, with an eye toward the interests and desires of our patrons. In doing so we also utilize criteria to ensure variety and quality of merchandise to create an optimum competitive environment for all vendors.
Selections will be made on or before May 31, 2024. Accepted vendors will receive an email with vendor agreement and payment instructions. Additional inquiries regarding craft vending or the status of your application may be directed to JuliaP@TheBigStomp.com
Additional General Information
- Vendor Fee $200 for 10 x 10 booth space
- Vendors are required to participate both Friday and Saturday
- Event takes place rain or shine. Vendor space will be located in grassy areas. Vendors should be prepared for inclement weather.
- Vendors are expected to be open and ready to serve when gates open each day and to remain open during all times that festival is in progress. Festival hours are as follows:
- Friday, July 26: 4:00 p.m.– 12:00 midnight
- Saturday, July 27: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
- You will be given up to three (3) Working Vendor Passes per day to work the event. Additional staff must purchase tickets
- Vendor personnel may camp with their booth/truck in the festival field, or in the camping field, but camping gear must be down and out of sight during festival hours.
- The Big Stomp will NOT provide power during the event. Propane lanterns and any open-flame apparatus will not be allowed. No generators or internal combustion engines will be allowed in the retail booths. Battery powered lanterns and lighting are permitted
- Festival grounds will provide ambient overhead lighting
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting all Kentucky sales tax.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling any food or alcoholic beverages at the event.
- Vendors must provide Liability Insurance for sale or distribution of any products at the event. Each vendor must provide a certificate of general insurance which names TBS as an Additional Insured.
- Additional terms apply as set forth in the formal Craft Vendor Agreement to be executed if Vendor Application is approved